BC Program Compliance Certification
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
ISO 22301 - Certify your BC and DR plans through BRCCI
Is your Business Continuity and IT DR plan and program ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Certified?You have been assigned a responsibility to develop and implement a BC and IT DR plan and program for your organization. Undoubtedly, you have overcome numerous challenges to successfully establish an effective program across your organization. It is time to have BRCCI assess your plans and program to determine their compliance level against the “ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)” standard.
BRCCI will assess your program to determine its compliance with the ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard. The assessment is based on a ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Program Certification Track which consists of program maturity levels – ranging from “Essential” to “Advanced” compliance.
BRCCI will award a certification for your program according to the conclusion of the assessment regarding your program’s compliance maturity level. This certification represents a validation and assurance that you are able to successfully establish a BC and IT DR program in accordance with the guidelines stated in the ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
The preliminary compliance review is offered as a free of cost service to BRCCI’s certified professionals and members – some conditions apply.
ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Program Compliance Track
The Program Compliance Track consists of three compliance levels.
Level I – Essential
The BC and IT DR plans and program complies with the essential requirements of ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
Level II – Comprehensive
The BC and IT DR plans and program complies comprehensively with the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
Level III – Advanced
The BC and IT DR plans and program complies in depth with the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
FAQ- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ISO 22301:2019, Security and resilience – Business continuity management systems – Requirements, is a management system standard published by International Organization for Standardization. This standard specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system. The objective of BC management system is to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from potential business disruptive events.
The ISO 22301:2019 BCMS – BC and IT DR program compliance certification process consists of the following steps:
- An initial meeting to understand your program’s context
- Non-disclosure agreement and document submission
Preliminary compliance review of your BC and IT DR plans and program
- BRCCI members qualify for a free of charge preliminary qualification review
- Reporting of the preliminary review’s conclusions
- Detailed compliance assessment against the ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
- Reporting on compliance determination and compliance level assignment
- Awarding of program certification for compliance with the ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard.
There are numerous benefits when your organization is awarded a BRCCI’s program compliance certification against ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard. The following are the key benefits:
- It provides an assurance that your plans and programs are
- adhering to best practices and acceptable standards in the field of BC and IT DR
- meeting the organization’s objectives and goals for maintaining continuity of operations during unexpected disruptions and incidents.
- The awarded certification helps to satisfy
- legal and regulatory requirements
- contractual requirements of business partners and customers
- external audit requirements
The cost for program compliance certification is divided into 2 parts
Phase 1: The compliance assessment – The fee for this phase is $2995 usd
Phase 2: The certification awarding – The fee for this final phase is $1995 usd
We recommend a preliminary compliance review prior to Part 1 (The compliance assessment) as an initial determination of ISO 22301:2019 BCMS standard compliance. The cost of a preliminary compliance review is $995 and this fee will be discounted from the fee of Part 1 phase.
A preliminary compliance review is free of charge for BRCCI certified professionals and members.